Peter Ivanov has over 25 years of international experience. Peter’s book “Virtual Power Teams” is Amazon Top 3 in International Management and is translated in 6 languages – English, German, Bulgarian, Polish, Spanish and Chinese. Peter recognised the growing importance of the teams in multiple locations and developed an innovative method for leading Virtual Teams. In 2007 the Team led by Peter won the “Best of the Best” award for outstanding Project Management in establishing global shared services. As a founder of “Virtual Power Teams” he inspires his audience all over the world as a Keynote speaker. Peter coaches Executives on New Leadership helps Project Managers and Team Leaders to retain the gravity of their Team despite the geographical distance, time zones and cultural differences, and deliver Top business performance.
Leading Virtual and Hybrid Teams
What will you learn?
• How to build Psychological Safety in virtual and hybrid teams
• How to set the virtual team vision and goals
• How to leverage the unique strengths and personality of each team member
• How to enable Structured Communication and Collaboration in Hybrid Teams
• Best practices for highly engaging online meetings and workshops
• How to inspire and maintain the Winning Spirit across your distributed and hybrid team